Olive Oil Container from Jordan (Shipping Included) - تنكة زيت زيتون
We are offering you the chance to get pure authentic Jordanian Olive Oil. The half-green olives are hand picked and stone crushed locally by Jordanian families, which are then extracted using centrifugal drums and then filtered before pouring into these containers.
The Olive Oil business in Jordan supports over 180'000 families in Jordan and we are focused on supporting the cause, by offering these families to promote and sell their products worldwide.
The Jordanian Olive Oil is known for its amazing taste, it can be used for cooking as well as being main ingredients in salad dressings or as a final touch to infuse many dishes, it is also known to be the best topping on hummus and labaneh, it is also amazing with Za'atar in making Mana'eesh!
THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL OFFER! AND DELIVERY IS WORLDWIDE!
Price Breakdown of the total of $465.00:
- $145.00 - Olive Oil Container Price.
- $45.00 - Mandatory Wooden Shipping Box (Product must be shipped in wooden box by law).
- $215.00 - Shipping with DHL *Special Price* (usually $375.00).
Why Jordanian Olive Oil?
Jordan is located geographically among the region and atmosphere of Mediterranean Sea specifically among what is called Al Sham countries or the Natural Syria. Scientific studies, with no doubt, assured that this region of the world has witnessed the first olive tree on earth since the features of soil and the atmosphere of this region are in accordance with the natural needs of the olive tree. From this spot, olive has spread to the rest of the Mediterranean Sea and the world.
Jordan is distinguished by having three different geographical regions (valleys for tropical circumstances mountain heights and semi desert). This geographical diversity led to a great variety of plants in sequence. Local and imported olive varieties which, have been found on Jordanian soil, create the perfect place for growing and giving.
Why The Jordanian Olive Is Considered As Unique?
1. This is due to the fact that there are local kinds which give oil a distinguished chemical, sensual, and sensorial features according as witnessed by world exports in tasting. Such kinds are: Nabali Baladi and improved Nabali.
2. The geographical diversity of the Jordanian environment led to a distinction in oil flavors depending on its source area. This gives the Jordanian oil specialty from all other oils in the world.
3. Jordanian oil is considered well balanced, containing fatty acids as well as oleic acid (which is considered one of the monounsaturated fatty acids). This makes Jordanian olive oil very healthy and consequently it is recommended for people who have heart diseases, venosclerosis, and certain kinds of cancer.
4. It has a high percentage of vitamin e & antioxidants which participate in prolonging the age of cells and delaying aging.
5. It is chemically balanced, which makes it suitable for all kinds of food and dishes. Jordanian extra virgin olive oil is healthy for cooking and frying.
6. All picking processes are done manually and carefully. Therefore, olive pits reach the twister unharmed and undamaged which negatively affect on oil quality.
7. Jordanian olive oil is considered to be an originally developed products as farmers do not like to use fertilizers or chemical extirpation.
8. More than 90 % of twisters in Jordan are recent and supplied with developed twisting lines, which preserve the quality of oil.
SOURCE: JORDAN OLIVE PRODUCTS EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION (www.jopea.com)